6X MAGAZINE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Thanks for choosing 6X MEDIA Magazine!
This call for work is open to all professional photographers, makeup artists, models, celebrities, agencies, event planners, stylists and designers over 18 years old across the globe.
6X MEDIA Magazine welcomes photography and art submissions for print and online platforms. Images can have beauty, fashion, or any creative theme! We work with amazing talents across the globe, so anyone could potentially be featured on our website or on our glossy magazine pages!
WHAT WE OFFER
You may choose to advertise and/or submit to the following platforms:
- Website — www.6XMEDIA.com
- Magazine — weekly print issues
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions should be made via KAVYAR.https://www.6xmedia.com/submissions
IMPORTANT NOTES AND REMINDERS
1. Editorial submissions should consist of a minimum of 4 different images but should be cohesive. All from the same shoot but different poses, angles, etc… (Average editorial is around 4-10 images)
2. We prefer EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS. However, if we like your submissions, we can gladly accept any previously published artwork. In addition to this, the priority will still be given to the exclusive content.
3. If your submission is selected for publishing, you need to review all the credits and Instagram handles, this must be done before the expected publication date.
***For team credits, list all the related agencies and management firms if applicable. (e.g. Photographer: Brock Glam @ XYZ Management, Model: Jane Doe @ DEF Agency, etc.)
***For clothing/wardrobe credits, list each article of clothing featured, along with the designer/brand name. (Same for any beauty products used.)
***Be sure to list clothing credits with the corresponding file name, so we know which photo you’re referring to. (e.g. Photo_123: ABC BRAND top, DEF LABEL heels, etc.)
Please double-check the necessary details to make sure all information is accurate.
***Credits are published exactly as sent and we are not responsible for errors.
4. If you need any corrections AFTER publishing, there will be a fee of $20.
5. Photos MUST be sized accordingly in order to be published. For reference, 6XMEDIA Magazine pages are precisely 8.5×11 inches at 300 dpi.
6. We require HIGH RESOLUTION images in JPEG, RAW or TIFF format.
7. Be sure to include a SHORT and UNIQUE title for your editorial that suits your content.
HOW TO PURCHASE PRINT AND DIGITAL COPY
Once an issue is released it is available for purchase via MagCloud or BLURB. The print copy cost approx. $35 - $39 USD and the digital approx. $16. The purchase link will be sent to you on the day of release. Tear-sheets will be sent to you on the same day of the release as well.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
***PAYMENT is not REFUNDABLE after your work has been published. Average publication is 14-30 days.
***CANCELLATION FEE is $60.00 and payable through our PayPal Account.
Make sure that your decision to submit your works in 6XMEDIA Magazine is FINAL. If you want to remove your pictures after the date of publication, the cancellation fee will take effect immediately as we will have to redo the magazine completely.
By submitting your work to 6XMEDIA Magazine, you grant us the right to publish your material in any of our print or online platforms such as website, Instagram, Facebook, Kavyar, etc.
Once 6XMEDIA accepts your submission, we reserve the right to publish all or some of your images. If we choose not to publish your photos, you will receive a rejected message, leaving you free to submit them elsewhere.
REJECTION of submission may be because of the following reasons:
— Your submission did not fully adhere to our guidelines.
— The style of your images did not fit our magazine, at the time.
— Your images did not fit the current issues aesthetic or season.
— We’ve reached our maximum page count for a particular issue.
— Artwork submitted was already accepted to other publishers.
— Low quality, distorted and blurred images
— Bad skin editing
— Redundant posing/images.
— Repeated expression.
— Images contain watermarks.
— Multiple submissions across our magazine category with the same content.
You are NOT ALLOWED to publish with the same content in our multiple magazine category. Only 1 magazine category per content is allowed.
1. Content#1 can only be submitted to 6X Glamour but you can still submit Content#2 to 6X Portrait.
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to submit Content#1 to both 6X Glamour and 6X Portrait. You need to choose 1 magazine ONLY.
Note: If you wish that your artwork be published in our multiple magazines, you need to pay $10 USD for each additional magazine category. Only 1 magazine category will be free of charge.
We prefer exclusive images until released. If your images have been published in another magazine, please don’t send us the same as you will be rejected straight.
Our decision to use your images can change at any given time leading to final edit.
6XMEDIA Magazine also reserves the right to pull any story that does not meet our guidelines, even after publication. The Editor’s decision is final, so please make sure you’re comfortable with these conditions before submitting.
WHAT DO WE PREFER
1. Unique, high fashionable, and creative photoshoots
2. Exceptional editing with professional looking skin work
3. Variety in the posing, angles and composition
4. Professional make-up
5. Submitted photos must be a series and cannot be random images from different photoshoots
6. Photos for the cover pages MUST be high quality.
Please check our mood board for ideas: https://pin.it/7B4tI7a
Feel free to follow us on Instagram @6XMEDIA and @6XMagazine, to gain a better understanding on the type of stories we prefer to publish.
PRODUCTION TIMELINE AND RELEASING PROCESS
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, the production process can take up to one month. On the other hand, we prioritize submissions who purchase our packages (Please refer to packages in submission).
For the priority submissions, we aim to have the publication in 7-14 days only. We will send you a notification if the magazine is published.
QUERIES AND RESPONSES
We will try our best to respond to every email or message in Kavyar. Typically, we only contact photographers/artists whose work we are interested in publishing. Submissions sent by email can take up to 1 or 2 months to be approved or be rejected. Priorities are given to Kavyar submitters.
Submissions are FREE but if you want your artwork to be featured on the cover, there will be an extra cost as it is under our paid plan. On the good side, each month we will choose 3 WINNERS for a FREE cover slot. Our selection committee will choose the best submissions and exclusives.
***TERMS AND CONDITIONS***
By submitting your work to 6XMEDIA Magazine, you (the photographer/artist) retain full copyrights of the submitted images, but grant 6XMEDIA exclusive publishing rights.
Any public display of the images (including social media channels) should be credited to 6XMEDIA Magazine. 6XMEDIA will retain non-exclusive publishing, promotion, usage and licensing rights, across all forms of print and online media used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of 6XMEDIA content.
By submitting materials, you agreed on the terms and conditions of 6XMEDIA Magazine:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to 6XMEDIA Magazine.
2. I am the sole owner of the copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting 6XMEDIA Magazine the non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” 2022-23 issues of 6XMEDIA Magazine - to publish it on social media (FB, Instagram, Kavyar, etc) and/or on the 6XMEDIA Magazine website, which shall include the photographer’s name and team. 6XMEDIA Magazine will not license or otherwise use the photograph for commercial activities beyond the scopes listed above.
I consent to indemnify 6XMEDIA Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against 6XMEDIA Magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.
USA, India, France, Philippines