Cover Image: Andreea Diaconu by Cass Bird
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSION FOR CELEBRATION ISSUE. INSPO:
AFM RESERVES FULL RIGHT TO ACCEPT AND REJECT SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
EXCLUSIVE and UNPUBLISHED IMAGES only
All Images from the editorial submission cannot be previously published or shown on any social media sites or website before the release of the issue. This means, if your images have been previously published or displayed publicly in elsewhere, they will be rejected. Failure to comply will result in denial of publishing the images in our magazine.
FOR EDITORIAL SUBMISSION CONSIDERATION:
**72+ DPI** in PDF format w/ details incl'd (team list and their Instagram as well as credits for wardrobe and accessories for each look)
8.5 in × 11 in will be formatted/cropped to
(8.25 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
17 in x 11 in will be formatted/cropped to
(16.50 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
BLACK/WHITE & COLOR
“JPG” or “TIFF”
We only accept submission with AGENCY MODEL REPRESENTATION. Full credits must be provided (agency name as well as wardrobe & accessories from head to toe)
- Min of 6 looks in 6 different shots for 1 model
- Min of 6-8 looks will be considered if the editorial has more than 1 model.
- Full wardrobe credits are required - provide the label (designer name, boutique name) in CAPITAL LETTER regardless where the clothes are being pulled from
- No "STYLIST'S OWN" as description
- We do not accept editorials with only one designer or brand. We encourage a mix of emerging brands, vintage, local designers, and established brands.
- You will receive a confirmation by email that your editorial submission is accepted.
- If you have not sent us the high res with full wardrobe & accessories credits, you are responsible for having to send them to us to be included in the publication
- Once accepted; your images cannot be taken or pull of out for publication rotation purpose
REASONS FOR REJECTED SUBMISSION CAN BE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Doesn't fit the concept of the issue
- Too little looks
-Images are not exclusive (previously shown in public through social media channels or website)
-Images are or have been published elsewhere
-Not strong enough
-Model(s) not from an agency
-Missing garment details
-Missing Credits details
-Photos not properly retouched
-Images not sent in HighResolution of 300+
OBTAINING AN AFM PULL LETTER
Shooting Exclusively for AFM
Can be requested by via email:
Email: [email protected]
We will need the following:
- The Issue you want to submit to
- Team list and their Instagram or portfolio
- The mood board/inspo for the story you plan to shoot - 6 looks minimum
Please note pull letter doesn't guarantee a publication. The editorial team will decide this once we receive the final images.
SEND YOUR SUBMISSION THROUGH
to: [email protected]
We do not accept images submitted by email.
(Google Drive). It will be rejected
We do not respond to multiple messages inquiring when images will be published or when the magazine will be released. You will get a notification once your submission has been published. Tearsheets will be available one week after the release of the issue.
WE DO NOT GIVE OR HANDOUT FREE PRINT COPIES OF MAGAZINES*
Thank you and we look forward to viewing your submissions