Email Submissions: Accepting submissions only by email via
WeTransfer to [email protected]
DECEMBER 2019 - The issue theme is "Iconic Red". It is a Celebration of the color of red and what it represents. So this can be interpreted literally or through emotions/expression Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
FOR EDITORIAL SUBMISSION CONSIDERATION:
1. Please send images in LOW-RESOLUTION **72+ DPI**
2. SIZE FORMATS
- 8.5 in × 11 in will be formatted/cropped to (8.25 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
- 17 in x 11 in will be formatted/cropped to (16.50 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
2. PDF with w/ details team list and their Instagram as well as credits for wardrobe and accessories for each look
Please note criteria for FASHION EDITORIAL SUBMISSION below:
1. We only accept submission with AGENCY MODEL REPRESENTATION. Full credits must be provided (agency name as well as wardrobe & accessories from head to toe)
- Min of 6 looks in 6 different shots for 1 model
- Min of 4-5 looks will be considered if the editorial has a more than1 model.
- Full wardrobe credits are required - provide the label (designer name, boutique name) in CAPITAL LETTER regardless of where the clothes are being pulled from
- No "STYLIST'S OWN" as description
- We do not accept editorials with only one designer or brand. We encourage a mix of emerging brands, vintage, local designers, and established brands.
AFM RESERVES FULL RIGHT TO ACCEPT AND REJECT SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
EXCLUSIVE and UNPUBLISHED IMAGES only
Photo by Greg Swales
Model: Luma Grothe
Styling: Arnold Milfort
Make-Up: Victor Noble