Email Submissions: Accepting submissions only by email via
WeTransfer to [email protected]
DEC/JAN - The issue theme is "Iconic Red". It is a Celebration of the color of red and what it represents. So this can be interpreted literally or through emotions/expression Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
FOR EDITORIAL SUBMISSION CONSIDERATION:
1. Please send images in LOW-RESOLUTION **72+ DPI**
2. SIZE FORMATS
- 8.5 in × 11 in will be formatted/cropped to (8.25 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
- 17 in x 11 in will be formatted/cropped to (16.50 in x 10.75 in) for publication standards
2. PDF with w/ details team list and their Instagram as well as credits for wardrobe and accessories for each look
Please note criteria for FASHION EDITORIAL SUBMISSION below:
1. We only accept submission with AGENCY MODEL REPRESENTATION. Full credits must be provided (agency name as well as wardrobe & accessories from head to toe)
- Min of 6 looks in 6 different shots for 1 model
- Min of 4-5 looks will be considered if the editorial has a more than1 model.
- Full wardrobe credits are required - provide the label (designer name, boutique name) in CAPITAL LETTER regardless of where the clothes are being pulled from
- No "STYLIST'S OWN" as description
- We do not accept editorials with only one designer or brand. We encourage a mix of emerging brands, vintage, local designers, and established brands.
AFM RESERVES FULL RIGHT TO ACCEPT AND REJECT SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
EXCLUSIVE and UNPUBLISHED IMAGES only