> IMPORTANT TO READ <
Get the front cover of Assuré Magazine. If not accepted, you will get a full refund. We always try to publish your work as soon as possible. If the cover is accepted, the next available spot will be reserved for you. If you cancel the submission after acceptance, you won't receive refund.
We also keep the right to choose which photos will be published in one editorial submission.
Team credits are needed, and you must double-check them. Please try to add the shooting location. Oh, and we do love behind-the-scenes, fashion films, and fashion week content.
> QUALITY CONTROL POLICY <
How do we decide what to accept or not? Below you can find some points on which we review your work.
- Image composition, light, color balance, technique, and overall quality
- Must be in an editorial style, tell a story
- Multiple looks need to be featured
- Originality + creativity
- Styling, model, and make-up
> LEGAL <
- By submitting your work to us, we assume that you have permission from everyone to have the work published (photographer, model, make-up artist, ..etc.). We do however ask to let the photographer sign a release form after acceptance.
- You also understand that submission does not mean acceptance, and that all submissions are subjected to review.
- The photographer will always retain the copyrights of the images. By submitting the photographer only give us the rights to publish it in our magazine or online (website/social media)