> IMPORTANT TO READ <
- Make sure you do correct tagging and team credits, as we will copy directly. Double-check them!
- We keep the right to choose which photos will be published in one submission.
- Try to add shooting location, and we do love behind-the-scenes, fashion films, and fashion week content. Please share with us, so we can share it further.
> QUALITY CONTROL POLICY <
How do we decide what to accept or not? Below you can find some points on which we review your work.
- Image composition, light, color balance, technique, and overall quality
- Must be in an editorial style, tell a story
- Multiple looks need to be featured
- Originality + creativity
- Styling, model, and make-up
> LEGAL <
- By submitting your work to us, we assume that you have permission from everyone to have the work published (photographer, model, make-up artist, ..etc.). We do however ask to let the photographer sign a release form after acceptance.
- You also understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
- The photographer will always retain the copyrights of the images. By submitting the photographer only give us the rights to publish it in our magazine or online (website/social media).