OPEN THEME | January 2021
We welcome submissions from photographers, models, make-up artists, hair stylists, fashion designers, and creative directors.
**Female model submissions only**
Images can be editorial themed, nude, fashion, implied nudity, lingerie, swimsuit etc.
BAE Magazine reserves the right to accept or deny any submission.
**All models must be 18 years and over**
*** You must own the copyrights to the content and/or image(s) you are submitting.**
We ask upon submission to include the team members names and their roll, affiliated parties/ agencies (e.g. photographer, model, makeup artist, hair etc.) as well as credits for the clothing items featured. Please ensure all the information is correct before sending. If after submitting you need to make changes to the submission Credits a $50 Fee Payable through Paypal is required
Photographer: Rick @rickphotos
Model: Aaliyah @Aaliyahnextup
Agency: Elite @elitemodels
MUA: Brandi @Brandimua
Stylist: Lisa @lisathestylist
Location: Milan, Italy
*PLEASE NOTE! We prefer PORTRAIT over LANDSCAPE images!
***REQUIREMENTS/TERMS & CONDITIONS***
Our required image size: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less the landscape is better.
- Photos don't have to be exclusive! (*allowed on Social Media) However, they need to be unpublished! If we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immediately.
- Please provide a Title for your Editorial
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TITLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE TO FIT WITH THE FLOW OF THE ISSUE*
The sorts of images we prefer:
* Physical Beauty
* Good editing with a professional-looking skin
* Variety in the posing, angles, and composition
* Cover story Sharp image
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit
with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to
create a story.
BAE Magazine showcases confident women with a focus on physical beauty,
We do not accept images with watermarks or logos. We do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in high quality, transparent png format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured pages or our magazine.
Cancellations: It takes a great deal of work and effort to compile an issue. Each time we have to pull a submission from a magazine we have to redo the entire issue. For this reason, we charge a $60 cancellation fee Payable through PayPal. So we ask that you be sure that you want to submit with us before sending your work in to be published.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting materials you agree to BAE Magazine following terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to BAE Magazine.
2. I am the sole owner of the copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting BAE Mag the one-time, non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish online (Web and Social media)
BAE Magazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above-listed scope.
I consent to indemnify BAE Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against BAE Magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.