Please read all the details before you submit.
· Submissions are currently for our August - September issue.
· Our online platform does not ask for images to reflect a particular theme, but we do ask that if full frontal images are being submitted, that they remain tasteful and artistic.
· If submitting images that have been published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks, please mention the networks in the additional comments section along with an approximate date of when they were last released. As this is for print, unreleased work is preferred.
· Once a submission is accepted by Barbequeer, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks until the release of the print issue. From there, we ask that they not be published with another publication for a minimum of 30 days. If we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the mentioned time frame, we reserve the right to remove the images from our our website and/or print issue.
· We accept submissions of all members of the LGBTQ+ community; men, women, trans, non-binary, etc.
· We ask that a variety of options be provided for fine-art imagery, whether that be by way of the scenery, clothing, poses, etc. For fashion and beauty editorials, a minimum of 6 different looks is mandatory for print publishing
· All submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to Barbequeer Magazine.
· Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
· Team credits are essential for all submissions, we won’t accept your submissions without team credits. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list their agency name if applicable.
· By submitting to Barbequeer Online to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, and marketing pieces for Barbequeer Magazine. At no point will your images be used without your consent for profitable gain. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works. This public release is binding upon acceptance by Barbequeer, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law.
· Upon reviewing submissions, Barbequeer reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
· Barbequeer reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
· Barbequeer is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
By submitting to Barbequeer Magazine, you agree to the above terms and agreements.