Images that have already been posted on Social Media can still be submitted. If the image has been posted in a previous magazine, these can also be submitted.
All images must be retouched and edited.
Images should also have NO WATERMARKS.
Images can be Beauty, Fashion, Illustration, Art, Nature, Animals or Architecture.
Please include your contact information and the necessary team & clothing credits (where applicable), your team members' website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (on all major social media platforms). We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
SOCIAL TEAM CREDITS REQUIRED.
Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus.
Please send us your profile photo or logo so we can publish it in Issue too. We always include brief information about submitter on the last page (name, country, occupation, like photographer or model and social media). If you don't want to publish your profile photo please let us know, then we will not publish also this brief information about you.
If a model is below the age of 18, please send signed parental permission is required. The completed form should be sent as an attachment. If no consent form is sent, BE-PUBLIC Magazine has the right to assume that all models are 18 or older.
Payment will not be refunded if you decide to cancel, or not publish, after submission is accepted.
We do give out free tear sheets every issue in 5-7 days after release date.
By submitting materials you agree BE-PUBLIC Magazine’s following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to BE-PUBLIC Magazine and I understand that I am granting BE-PUBLIC Magazine the rights to use it in the following ways:
- to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the BE-PUBLIC Magazine's website, which shall include all credits.
2. I consent to indemnify BE-PUBLIC Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against BE-PUBLIC Magazine's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
When you share your material, once published, please use the following resources to tag us:
·IG: @bepublicmagazine & #bepublic
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR REJECTION:
- There is little or no space left for placement.
- The submitted images don't meet the genres we are seeking.
- The quality of work is not high enough.
- Poses are repeated.
- Repeated expression.
- Bad skin editing – waxing face (using automated software).
- Images contain watermarks.