Please read all the details before you submit.
· No exclusivity required.
· All submitted images must belong to you or with the written permission from the author. By submitting items, you are stating that you have permission / authorizations and all clearances to submit the items to B Louder Magazine, B Louder Younger, B Louder RED and all of our media partners / collaborators for media distribution.
· Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
· Team credits are essential for all submissions, we won’t accept your submissions without team credits. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with model’s name, be sure to list the agency name.
· We DO NOT accept material that includes smoking, pictures that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
· By submitting to B Louder to publish your work, you grant us the permission and full rights to use your work in any of our publications, in any media, websites, videos, promotion, marketing pieces, packaging for any product or service, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of B Louder Younger, B Louder RED and B Louder Magazine. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified. This public release is binding upon acceptance by B Louder, irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by law. We, including our media partners / collaborators, are held blameless for any and all disputes which arise out of your submissions. This statement will serve as a Release Form for any and all submissions. These rules are effective for any and all submissions, read or unread.
· We reserve the right to cancel submitted submissions without your consent.
· Upon reviewing submissions, B Louder reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
· B Louder reserves the right to change the title of the submission after acceptance if it is misleading and/or poorly titled.
· B Louder is not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
By submitting to B Louder Magazine, B Louder Younger and B Louder RED, you agree to the above terms and agreements.