Please check our other issues on Mag Cloud:http://bit.ly/boudoirinspo
Also, please check our Instagram page as the mood board:https://www.instagram.com/boudoirinspiration/
- Editorial submissions are required to have a minimum of 6 images
- Please note before you submit that exclusive submissions is not a must but editorials that have not been published in another medium in the past have a higher chance of being published in Boudoir Inspiration Magazine.
- Include Instagram usernames of all participants.
- Include all images from the editorial, wardrobe credits, and team credits.
- Include full photo, designer and model / agency credits and necessary documents that prove the right to distribute the images and other content.
- All submissions must be either owned by the submitter or accompanied by a permission/photo release form from the photographer/owner that owns the copyright to the images.
- We are asking the rights to crop submitted images according to the design and page layouts of the magazine. But please don't worry, with respect to the guidelines, the images will not be cropped and there will be no extra editing over the images. The page layout will be as minimal as possible to feature the images effectively.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in a high quality, transparent png format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured pages or our magazine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected]
Tobias Hibbs @tobiashibbs
Jenifer Lynn @modeljenlynn