Please check our other issues on Mag Cloud:http://bit.ly/boudoirinspo
Also, please check our Instagram pages as the mood board:https://www.instagram.com/boudoirinspiration/https://www.instagram.com/boudoir_inspiration/
- Editorial submissions are required to have a minimum of 6 images
- Please note before you submit that exclusive submissions is not a must but editorials that have not been published in another medium in the past have a higher chance of being published in Boudoir Inspiration Magazine.
- Include Instagram usernames of all participants.
- Include all images from the editorial, wardrobe credits, and team credits.
- Include full photo, designer and model / agency credits and necessary documents that prove the right to distribute the images and other content.
- All submissions must be either owned by the submitter or accompanied by a permission/photo release form from the photographer/owner that owns the copyright to the images.
- We are asking the rights to crop submitted images according to the design and page layouts of the magazine. But please don't worry, with respect to the guidelines, the images will not be cropped and there will be no extra editing over the images. The page layout will be as minimal as possible to feature the images effectively.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept images with watermarks or logos. If you as a photographer or your studio has a logo, please send it separately in a high quality, transparent PNG format and we will also gladly include your logo in your featured pages or our magazine.
- Please note that for most submissions, we usually wait till the end of the submission period to decide, which is usually 5th of every month. If you'd like to get a quick evaluation, please use the "Priority Upgrade" option where we reply within 72 hours.
- If you have any behind the scenes (BTS) video, please also send us a link to your video (via Google Drive, Dropbox or any other storage cloud service) and we'll be happy to share them in our social media feeds (in IGTV, IG Story, IG Reels, YouTube Video etc.).
YOU SHOULD SIGN AND ADD THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO YOUR SUBMISSION:
The models should sign a model release form to the photographer. You can find a sample model release form from the link below:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-_fSgA-Xf1leD3iNDXS0eKenir-P4e9F8pGjxQIW8bE/edit?usp=sharing
The photographer should download, sign and send the following photo release form:https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Qr2GabT2_N3juWjBbBh_zX8SJbtoIWKu5h1q0Y4F30/edit?usp=sharing
By submitting your work, you accept the warranty and confidence that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interests in all works submitted by you, including all associated intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
By submitting your work, you automatically accept that you fully protect and indemnify the publisher (Boudoir Inspiration Magazine) from all obligations, losses, costs, debts, claims, and expenses that the publisher may incur or incur as a result of a third-party claim if the published material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property resulting from a violation of the above paragraph.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to [email protected]
Call for Work Cover Image Credits:
Photo: @alex_fotoproekt @alexnudemodels