CHIC Miami Magazine is a Miami based Conscious/Fashion printed and online publication focusing on the creative side of the industry. Featuring editorials, interviews and articles, the magazine gives you a comprehensive creative experience.
We will provide you up to 8 pages for the publication of your work.
After confirmation, we will contact you to go over more details.
We can advertise you as a brand, Fashion designer, photographer, model, stylist, etc. One of the pages will contain the advertising text that you provide to us.
If your submission does not meet our standards or the policy of our publication, you will receive a full refund.
You will receive a refund to your account within 8-12 days from the date of refusal.
Submissions are reviewed by a creative team and are approved based on its quality, creativity and relevance to our publication.
EDITORIAL NAME - CHIC is the New BLACK
We're looking for incredible pictures that represent The "BLACK” Winter Edition (No previous published images).
- Pictures cannot be black and white "That is only the title of the editorial"
- Images must follow a sequence "story".
- Please make sure your images represent class, sophistication, Creativity, Greatness, Empowerment, Love and everything that stands for being "CHIC".
These images should be “Creative, edgy, non-conventional at all”. No commercial images.
If your submissions are over 12 images, we won’t publish them all. A maximum of 12 and a minimum of 10 will be chosen, unless your work is OUTSTANDING and we decide to use it as our main fashion editorial story. Images should include
- Full body Images
- Portrait images
- Landscape images
- Show Fashion
- Show makeup
- Show artistry and reflect the work of everyone involved (even Light specialist). Make sure everyone's work is taken into consideration.
Allowed Image Sizes
Portrait: 9.5 x 13 in - 300 dpi
Landscape: 19 x 13 in - 300 dpi (Max 3 images)
We mainly use portrait images.
Must be exclusive and unpublished
* For editorial submissions, wardrobe and accessories credits are required. For Beauty submissions, hair & makeup credits are required.
* The following credits are mandatory for all submissions:
- Designer(s), Stylists
- Beauty (Hair & Makeup)
Without these credits, your submission will not be published. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. Along with the model's name be sure to list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files (no screenshots please).
Once your submission has been approved and accepted to be published, CHIC Miami Magazine has the permission to use your images in any of our publications, website, marketing pieces, advertisements, social media and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, and monetization of CHIC Miami Magazine.
Once a submission is accepted by CHIC Miami Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks or publication. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (CHIC Miami L.L.C.) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriate any third proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
Work typically publishes within 2 months of submission. Because of the recent events regarding the COVID-19 we are open to changes that this may cause.