Thank you for your interest in CHOVAIN Magazine! We are looking for closeup or creative portraits. This edition will be published on April 12th.
We believe in the importance of diversity and encourage submissions featuring all nationalities and cultures.
Visit our Instagram profile : https://www.instagram.com/chovainmagazine/
to see the type of work that we promote and publish. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via message or email.
Team credits are required for all submissions. If the team credits are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published. Please make sure to verify carefully that all persons involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing or incorrect the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
We don't provide free print copy’s. CHOVAIN Magazine is a Print on demand Magazine that is sold through MagCloud. Free tearsheets are sent within 30 days (except for priority Tearsheets).
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing – waxing face (using
cheap looking mismatched outfits
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit
with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to create a story.
By submitting materials you agree with CHOVAIN's following terms and conditions:
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of CHOVAIN Magazine.
- If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us a permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- I consent to indemnify CHOVAIN against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against CHOVAIN's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
- CHOVAIN Magazine does not provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Magcloud. We also do not pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released.
- Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
- I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
- I grant this authorization free of charge.
CHOVAIN Magazine Team