Please read our guidelines before submitting any material. This way we can offer you a better experience and you can increase the chances of getting a positive answer!
To celebrate LGBT Pride Month, we are launching a special print issue of the magazine.
We want to showcase different points of view about celebrating one's identity.
This project is a co-production with Impulse Group, a worldwide nonprofit that works to create HIV awareness and equality. For more information please visit: www.impulsegrp.org
· We accept fashion and beauty editorials that show different bodies, genders, ages, etc
· All editorials must have at least 3 different looks.
· Implied, partial and total nudity are ok.
· Be creative and bold.
· We don't accept material that incites hate, violence, racism, or xenophobia.
· The editorial must be exclusive and should not have been published earlier
· You must be the copyright holder of the images being submitted, or have permission from the copyright holder to submit the images.
· All images must be final retouched images. We keep the right to edit, crop, or manipulate the images to better suit the editorial layout.
· Please make sure your photos don't have a logo/watermark and don't put borders or texts on your pictures. We do the layouts by ourselves.
· All images must correspond with the magazine's aesthetic.
· We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission.
· We can change the title of the editorial after acceptance if we decide it is poorly titled or doesn't fit with the magazine's design.
· We are not responsible for any cost associated with the production of your submission.
· Team credits: Must include the staff names and their roles (photographer, stylist, models and their agencies, assistants, etc). Please include Instagram usernames in the submission section, so we can tag on social media. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or misspelled credit. Be sure to double-check that all persons involved in the editorial are included in the credits, and their names are spelled correctly.
· Styling credits: Must include all the brands used in the editorial. Please credit all clothing, shoes, and accessories corresponding to each image. Use the following format: “Shirt BRAND; shoe BRAND; accessory BRAND.”
· Beauty credits: Must include makeup and skincare brands used in the editorial.
· All submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, and relevance. Submission doesn't mean publication. Priority submission fees are for review only. If your Priority submission is not accepted we will refund 50% of the paid fee. Guaranteed publication submission fees will be completely refunded if the submission is not accepted.
· Your images will be published free of charge on our Facebook page and Twitter profile. Please note there is no guarantee that your images will be published on our Instagram profile.
· When you share your published editorial, please use the following hashtags: @dappertappermag #dappertapper