We welcome submissions from photographers, female models, make-up artists, hair stylists, designers and writers.
"HALLOWEEN SPECIAL EDITION" Dare to be bold.
We are looking for HALLOWEEN THEME, creativity, makeupart, sfx, witchy, sexy costume, fantasy photography only! Stories should be dedicated to Halloween. Scary tales but not gore! Types of work that we will review.
Your editorial must be a cohesive visual story, not just a set of images.
If you want a wow feel of your Landscape photo on a double page, make sure your subject is not centre to avoid part of the image being hidden when binding the magazine.
The sorts of images we prefer:
* Unusual and creative ideas
* Good editing with professional looking skin
* Variety in the posing, angles and composition
* Professional make-up
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using
cheap looking mis-matched outfits
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit
with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to
create a story.
Edith mag is primarily an online and print photographic magazine that gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high end publication. We seek to discover outstanding talent around the globe and carefully choose selected one for publication. Edith audience is obsessed with beauty and fashion, our number one priority is great photography. The perfect platform for talented content creators and artistic brands. We also welcome articles.
Being published in Edith mag is fantastic for any creative’s portfolio and can be used as a springboard to further success. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
If your photographs are published in Edith Mag, they must be ONLY published in Edith Mag, if we find out that they are published by another magazine they will be removed immerdiately.
Submissions are free but if you ask for your work to be featured as the cover, there will be an extra cost for that. However, each month we choose one cover that we like from best submission.
Please include the following assets and information in a submission:
Title (or at least an idea for a title)
Full team credits
Photographer’s, Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Model’s Name
Brief 1-3 line description/commentary of your editorial.
We will not be responsible for typos, errors and missing credits, we will NOT be able to make any changes after publication. Follow us on instagram, to gain understanding of type of stories we like to publish. If we are interested, we will get an answer within a week.
We accept submissions from emerging photographers and their creative teams, artists, fashion designers.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting materials you agree Edith Mag’s following terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Edith Mag.
2. I am the sole owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting Edith Mag the one-time, non exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” 2019 issue of Edith Mag
- to publish it on social media (FB, Instagram, etc) and/or on the Edith Mag website, which shall include the Photographer’s name.
Edith Mag will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above listed scope.
I consent to indemnify Edith Mag against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Edith Mag arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorisation free of charge.