EDITH accepts submissions from emerging and professional photographers, creative writers, make-up artists, musicians, stylists, and fashion designers/brands. If accepted, your work will be featured in the print edition. We do accept fashion/beauty webitorials that are updated every week.
Images can be Dark beauty, Halloween fashion, or Fantasy. Edith reserve the right to accept or deny any submission.
This Halloween will be a High-End Edition where photography, posing, lighting, and retouching will be evaluated before publishing. BE CREATIVE
We prefer EXCLUSIVES works. But if we like your works we DO NOT mind previously published art; however, the priority will be given to the exclusive content.
IMAGES SUBMITTED CAN BE MOVE-IN ANOTHER ISSUE
Have a look at our mood board for inspiration.
* team credits (adding social media profiles helps us to promote you and your team and get maximum exposure)
* wardrobe credits underneath each submitted image in descending order (e.g. pants Armani Exchange, shirt Babushka, shoes Nike etc)
*We don't provide pull or commissioning letters nor do we accept mood boards. However, we do review ALL submissions with no exceptions. If the stories fit #EDITH aesthetics we will accept you right away.
When submitting to us, please make sure to include:
*Title of the art work/series/collection if you can't decide on a title you can ask us to choose one for you.
*short bio, country, and brief description of your works.
#EDITH strives for edgy, mind cutting, opinionated writing. We want to hear what you have to share with the world.
*Article can be:
- fashion reviews/reports/trend setting modern living
- woman in business and careers
- concepts of living
- art of posing
Once an issue is being released it is available for purchase via MagCloud between $27- $30. The purchase link will be sent on the day of release.
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE ($15 payable through our PayPal Account ) make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagram handles are added to all team members. (if applicable) This must be done before the deadline. If you need any corrections there will be a $15 fee charged to make them after publishing.
CANCELLATION FEE ($60.00 payable through our PayPal Account ) Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in EDITH Magazine.
The sorts of images we prefer:
* Unusual and creative ideas
* Good editing with a professional-looking skin
* Variety in the posing, angles, and composition
* Professional make-up
* Cover story Sharp image
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using
cheap looking mismatched outfits
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit
with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to
create a story.
Edith magazine is a creative online and print magazine that gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high-end publication. We seek to discover outstanding talent around the globe and carefully choose the selected one for publication. Edith's audience is obsessed with beauty and fashion, our number one priority is great photography. The perfect platform for talented content creators and artistic brands. We also welcome articles.
Being published in Edith Magazine is fantastic for any creative’s portfolio and can be used as a springboard to further success. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, and relevance.
Please include the following assets and information in a submission:
Title (or at least an idea for a title)
Full team credits
Photographer’s, Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Model’s Name
Brief 1-3 line description/commentary of your editorial.
Follow us on Instagram, to gain an understanding of the type of stories we like to publish.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting materials you agree to Edith Magazine following terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Edith Magazine.
2. I am the sole owner of the copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting Edith Mag the one-time, non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish online (Web and Social media)
Edith Magazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above-listed scope.
I consent to indemnify Edith Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Edith Magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorization free of charge.