We welcome submissions from photographers, female models, make-up artists and designers.
WHITE OUT is a "White Theme Issue" We are looking for white ALL WHITE, WHITE BACKGROUND, Fashion, Beauty, Floral, Makeup art, fantasy photography only! Types of work that we will review.
Please make sure your set has a coherent feel.
(please don't send multiple effect versions of each image).
Also for horizontal image, the model is placed to one side - very important for publication. Central parts of the image are hidden in the book binding.
Please look at the mood board or our instagram page @edith_magazine for ideas of what we want to publish.https://pin.it/wghkm7vcrhkv6y
The sorts of images we prefer:
* Variety in outfits/looks
* Unusual and creative ideas
* Good editing with professional looking skin
* Variety in the posing, angles and composition
* Professional hair and make-up
* Poor low light work / grainy images/out-of-
* Bad skin editing (using automated software)
cheap looking mis-matched outfits
* Amateur hair and make-up
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit
with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* The quality of work is not high enough.
* Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
* Poses are repeated.
* Repeated expression.
* Images contain watermarks.
* You have not supplied enough images to
create a story.
Edith mag is an online and print publication that gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high end, online and printed editorial. We engage with a audience that is obsessed with beauty and fashion, the perfect platform for talented content creators and artistic brands.
Being published in Edith mag is fantastic for any creative’s portfolio and can be used as a springboard to further success. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance.
Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until the magazine is released.
You will be blacklisted and we will not accept anything from you in the future should we find out that one of the editorials we published has been published somewhere else. Submissions are free but if you ask for your work to be featured as the cover, there will be an extra cost for that.
Please include the following assets and information in a submission:
Title (or at least an idea for a title)
Full team credits
Photographer’s, Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Model’s Name
Brief 1-3 line description/commentary of your editorial.
We will not be responsible for typos, errors and missing credits, we will NOT be able to make any changes after publication. Follow us on instagram, to gain understanding of type of stories we like to publish. If we are interested, we will get an answer within a week.
We accept submissions from emerging photographers and their creative teams, artists, fashion designers.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting materials you agree Edith Mag’s following terms and conditions:
1. I (The Photographer) own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Edith Mag.
2. I am the sole owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting Edith Mag the one-time, non exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
- to publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” 2019 issue of Edith Mag
- to publish it on social media (FB, Instagram, etc) and/or on the Edith Mag website, which shall include the Photographer’s name.
Edith Mag will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above listed scope.
I consent to indemnify Edith Mag against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Edith Mag arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
I grant this authorisation free of charge.