#BLM UPDATE ››
It goes without saying, and it's been made clear from the very beginning of the _EDITORIAL publication starting back in 2016 that ALL photographers, models and creatives are welcome and are always inspired to submit any kind of photography or literature works including any models from any and all races, genders & sexual orientations. This has always been the stance form before the publication even began and was up and running, just in case you are new to this magazine, my stances of love and acceptance towards everyone have not changed and will forever remain true.
I want to encourage and ask photographers from all walks of life and all colors and genders to share their views and artwork with the publication so I can share their work on the website & social media for the world to see.
The submissions are always open to everyone and are reviewed based upon the quality of the work submitted, aka the photography photo quality, look varieties, fashion style and vibes matching with the standard of our high fashion editorials we have always showcased in this magazine.
COVID-19 UPDATE ››
During this pandemic shut down & quarantine times I have been relocated and working remotely from a different location trying to keep the site, stories & social media operating while battling the uncertainty of this world and my prolonged unemployment.
Please be patient and feel free to reach out if you have questions! However, kindly keep in mind I am the sole editor, creator and publisher working on these layouts with all my free time while still unemployed & relocated.
NOTE: If you need the images published ASAP: Please re-consider submitting to this publication. The standard for ANY submission is a wait of a min of 30 days for publication. No exceptions.
FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS ››
- All editorial stories should be a lengthy story featuring female models and or male models. The models can be of any shape, size, ethnicity or race. We welcome everyone from all corners of life & areas.
— Submission Guidelines —
- Minimum: 4 different outfit looks for Fashion Story
- Minimum: 4 different makeup looks in Beauty Story
- All images submitted should be fully retouched
- Do not crop your images. We prefer to see the original frame
- We welcome JPG, TIFF & PNG file formats in sRGB format. CMYK is allowed
- Please send images in their highest resolution or no smaller than 2000PX on the shortest side
- All images should be in the highest resolution possible to ensure best quality
- YES We do accept written and art/graphic submissions - please email us direct for more information to: [email protected]
- Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ social media tags & information in the credits upon submitting. If this information is not given your submission may be rejected
*If you do not include social media tags, those people will not be tagged.
- There are no contracts, no fees or agreements other than you submitting freely to the magazine & accepting our free publication of your images on our website & social media
- Not all images submitted may be used & they will be cropped/arranged in a layout most fitting with the EIC creative direction for the said story
VERY IMPORTANT ››
We copy & paste the credits as they appear in the KAVYAR/ EMAIL / PDF. Please, make sure everything is correct and everyone is credited properly. We strongly encourage you to send the wardrobe credits along with the story as well. Here is an example of a proper credit sequence:
HOW TO SUBMIT TEAM CREDITS ››
Include all team members names & social media tags. (Please no " : " between handle and name.)
Photographer Name Name @example
Model Name Name @example with @agency
Stylist Name Name @example
Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist Name Name @example
Creative Director Name Name @example
HOW TO SUBMIT WARDROBE CREDITS ››
Include under EACH Image. (Please no " : " between item and brand.)
TOP Label Name
PANTS Label Name
SHOES Label Name
JEWELRY Label Name
ACCESSORIES Label Name
HOW TO SUBMIT MAKEUP CREDITS ››
Include under EACH Image (Please no " : " between item and brand.)
FACE Brand used @example
EYES Brand Used @example
LIPS Brand Used @example
BROWS Brand Used @example