JPG, PNG, or TIF format
sRGB or CMYK color profiles
A4 Portrait: 210 x 297 mm (8.3 × 11.7 in), 300 dpi (2480 × 3508 px)
By submitting, you agree to the following guidelines:
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images. Your submission is FINAL*
⦁ There will be no changes done after the issue is published.
⦁All submissions are welcomed, we currently accept exclusive, unpublished editorials as well as already published (ensure other publications are non-exclusive).
⦁ When approved, the editorial is published within 4-6 weeks approximately.
⦁ We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission.
By submitting materials you agree to Revista CONTRAPORTADA's following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Revista CONTRAPORTADA and I understand that I am granting Revista CONTRAPORTADA the rights to use it in the following ways:
2. To publish in print, online and/or in digital format.
3. To publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on our website, which shall include the given credits.
4. consent to indemnify Revista CONTRAPORTADA against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Revista CONTRAPORTADA arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
5. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Revista CONTRAPORTADA does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues.
6. Participants who have modelled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
7. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/revistacontraportada/
and tag us in your pictures with our hashtag #contraportada and @revistacontraportada to get featured on our social media platforms.
About Revista CONTRAPORTADA
Revista CONTRAPORTADA is a social and cultural initiative to showcase and feature diverse material including the most beautiful and aesthetic work from all over the world.
Based in Spain, started on April 2020 as a print and digital bimestral publication (6 editions per year) .
Our vision is focused on Fashion, Storytelling, Visual Culture, Arts and Culture with a collective sense of diversity and inclusivity to support all emerging artists.
Our goal is to create, share, and connect great artists around the world through social media.