Thank you for choosing to submit to Emote Mag !
You can also Like & Follow Emote Mag via our social media channels to keep up to date.
Examples of the types of work we accept:
High Fashion, Fashion, Avant Garde, Portrait, Beauty, Editorials, Arts, Lifestyle, Conceptual & Written Submissions.
1. If you are submitting the editorial and you are not the photographer, a permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images is required. Attach it to your submission upload before you hit send.
2. For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. It must contain wardrobe and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands.
3. For beauty submissions, make up credits are required.
4. Emote Mag can not/will not be held accountable for any missing or misspelt credit. Double check that all creatives/persons involved in the work submitted is included in the credits and their names are correctly spelt. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, Emote can not be held responsible. We copy & paste all credits provided in your submission. We are unable to change credits once a publication goes live.
5. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications & websites.Your
copyright is not affected.
6. If for any reason Emote requires more information, they will be in touch! Once accepted for publication, Emote magazine will automatically email a link to the publication once it is released.
7. Emote does not accept images containing nudity. However, we will consider those kept to a fashion/art preference & tasteful.
8. Emote Mag is manned by a team of 2 people, our editor works hard to ensure you receive the best from Emote Mag. She is of limited mobility & strength due to a condition called Muscular Dystrophy, so please be respectful of the rules.
9. Emote's profit from sales of our publications are donated in support of MD UK Charity. Emote Magazine does not make any monies from their publications for personal financial gain. Our magazines are available in Digital & Print.
10. Emote printed magazine is sold via an independent service. Emote mag can not take responsibility for orders made via this service.
11. Emote Magazine does not provide free copies of their publications. We support a charity.
Therefore, high resolution tear sheets are only sent out to featured content at the time of release within 24hours.
All other tear sheets will become available for download via Kavyar within 14 days of release.
They will also be available in low res at the end of each quarter online.
We will always let you know via our social media channels when these are available.
12: Emote Mag reserves the right to pull works from selection/publication at anytime. This happens for a number of reasons: Examples are:
1:Images are low res & can't be printed.
2:Submission guidelines have not been adhered to in any way.
3:Incorrect credits or missing information wardrobe/styling/makeup/team members.
4:Works have been found uploaded on social media prior to publication date & therefore are no longer exclusive to the magazine.
By submitting to Emote Mag you agree to the above terms and agreements.
All monies made via our submissions goes to Muscular Dystrophy UK Charity: Muscular Dystrophy UK Registered Charity No. 205395 Scottish Registered Charity No. SC039445
We look forward to receiving your works !