YOU ARE APPLYING FOR EMOTE ART
Thank you for choosing to submit to Emote Art !
You can also Like & Follow Emote Mag via our social media channels to keep up to date.
Examples of the types of work we accept here at Emote Art can be found over on our Pinterest boards under "Art Inspiration"
Emote Art accepts:
#fineart #photography #drawings #blackandwhite #colour #artisticportraits #conceptual #fineartnude #abstractart #digitalart 1.You
MUST be the Artist of the artwork to submit works to this magazine.
2. For all art submissions, models used as a reference for your art, any team who helped produce the final works as a courtesy, should be named.
*****Unless it is of a model who wishes to remain annoymous, but whom is happy to be published, you will need to clarify on your submission & enter the model's contact details/email address.
(This is usually only used for art nude submissions)*****
4. Emote Art can not/will not be held accountable for any missing or misspelt credit. Double check that all creatives/persons/artist involved in the work submitted is included in the credits and their names are correctly spelt. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, Emote can not be held responsible. We copy & paste all credits provided in your submission. We are unable to change credits once a publication goes live.
5. Once an image/artwork is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications & websites.Your
copyright is not affected.
6. If for any reason Emote requires more information, they will be in touch! Once accepted for publication, Emote Art will automatically email a link to the publication once it is released.
7. Emote Art does accept images containing nudity. However, we will not consider full frontal nudity & it must be based on & within the guidelines of our nude artistic references over on our pinterest boards & social media.
All photographic & art portraits must be of models over the age of 18 to be considered.
8. Emote Art is manned by a team of 2 people, our editor works hard to ensure you receive the best from Emote Art. She is of limited mobility & strength due to a condition called Muscular Dystrophy, so please be respectful of the rules.
9. Emote's profit from sales of our publications are donated in support of MD UK Charity. Emote Magazine does not make any monies from their publications for personal financial gain. Our magazines are available in Digital & Print.
10. Emote printed magazine is sold via an independent service. Emote mag can not take responsibility for orders made via this service.
11. Emote Art does not provide free copies of their publications. We support a charity. Therefore, high resolution tear sheets are only sent out to featured content at the time of release. All other tear sheets will become available for download via Kavyar 14 days after the release of the publication.
12: FOR WEB FEATURE SUBMISSIONS:
Web submissions require payment to be considered.
This does not automatically accept your works.
All successful artwork, will be published & displayed across our social media platforms.
On our website & will be published/ promoted with priority.
Web features do not need to be exclusive. They can be already published on websites and social media accounts. However, they must not be published within any other magazine prior.
By submitting to Emote Art, you agree to the above terms and agreements.
All monies made via our Web Feature & Magazine submissions goes to Muscular Dystrophy UK Charity: Muscular Dystrophy UK Registered Charity No. 205395 Scottish Registered Charity No. SC039445
We look forward to receiving your works !