- 6-14 images
- JPG format
- sRGB color profile
- Image format (aspect ratio) should be 2:3 (portrait) or 3:2 (landscape); resolution should be at least 1920 x 2880 pixels (portrait) or 1920 x 1280 pixels (landscape), with a maximum file size of 8 MB per image.
What are we looking for?
- Both female and male submissions
- Fashion editorial submissions with a focus on spring & summer fashion, accessories & beauty. Preferably with 2-3 well-known brands.
- Models from agency representation preferred.
- No smoking models, no real furs
- Fashion and beauty should be between 6-14 images. The magazine reserves the right to publish only a part of the images you submitted, even if the story has been accepted. We use mostly portrait images, so the fewer landscape images the better.
All fashion submissions should have a minimum of 4 outfit changes for website publication, and a minimum of 5 outfit changes for print publication.
For the styling, a variety of well-known brands must be used. Any particular brand may feature in a maximum of 2 outfits. We will not accept editorials with one only brand credit. Those are advertorials and are fine but we will charge the brand a fee for an advertorial placement. If you have an advertorial please contact us: [email protected]
to have a publication.
Wardrobe credits are required. We do not credit any boutiques, PR companies or shops that clothes are sourced from. Only brands and designers are credited.
For beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have a minimum of 5-6 different looks for 6 images, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted. We use mostly portrait images, so the fewer landscape images the better If you want an individual photo with a particular concept is taken for the issue, you can write to [email protected]
to take a media kit.