We are now accepting submissions for our Online Exhibition -
Theme: FASHION TALK.
All work must have been completed within the years 2020-2022.
We would love to have a short bio about yourself and about the shoot.
Artists from all countries are welcome to submit their works for consideration. You are welcome to submit works in any medium 2D artworks (photography, fashion illustration) and 3D artworks (installations, videos and audio)
- Final deadline to submit is 12 November, 2022
- Winners announcement 13 November 2022
- 3D exhibition period 15.11- 30.11.2022
- A digital certificate will be issued for all selected artists
As our community grows, we have received multiple requests for Solo opportunities. You asked and we listened, so now 3D Fashion Gallery is offering you the opportunity to have your own solo show on our virtual platform.
HOW TO APPLY:
- We accept 2D artworks (photography) and 3D artworks (installations, videos and audio).
- Please be sure to include a title for your editorial!
- All images must be retouched and edited
- We also want to know where you are located.
- Photos don't have to be exclusive! Both published and unpublished work is accepted.
More on www.3dfashiongallery.com
3D Fashion Gallery aims to promote photography and photographers. Our idea is to create new opportunities to present valuable work to audiences all over the world.
- Submissions are final. Revisions for submission error (credits, replacement of images) or cancel an approval submission incurs a fee of $50.00 payable through Kavyar. Please contact ESTI Magazine via your original submission for revisions and we will provide a link to pay.
- PLEASE READ -
Please make sure you read this. And along with your submission, we, therefore, confirm that the action of submission means you accept the conditions and release & license below:
- The submitter/submitters hereby gives/give the ESTI Magazine and assigns/assign his/her/their permission to license the Content and to use this photograph for the purpose of printing and promoting (except pornographic or defamatory) which may include.
- Editorial publication (newspaper, magazine)
- Public exhibitions (galleries)
- ESTIMAG's promotion and communication (ESTI Magazine's website, online galleries, portfolio, self-published book) among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.
- He/she/they agrees/agree that the Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified.
- We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission.
- All submitters are automatically subscribed to our newsletter.
- Submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
Thank you again for your interest.