Fero's only accepts submissions from the photographer of the editorial. If you are not the photographer, please have the photographer or lawful copyright holder submit the images.
We prefer to publish content that focusses on the creativity of the styling, photography, and set design/location. We prefer to avoid glam makeup looks.
- Editorials must have a name that does not exceed 15 characters. We may rename your editorial if necessary to fit the direction of the magazine.
- Editorials must have at least 5 looks. Exceptions may be made for editorials that we are strongly drawn to.
- Models must be agency represented, and all team credits must include applicable agencies/management/representatives.
- Clothing credits must be included along with the designer/brand name. All brands/designers are welcome regardless of origin. Fero's does not accept "stylist's own" as a credit.
- Accepted submissions will receive Tear Sheets within 14 days of publication.
- Fero's reserves the right to cancel submissions that have been modified prior to publication date. Team and styling credentials, as well as title or description changes will not result cancellation.