This is for the OctoberJanuary 2022 Edition
January 2022 is the FLOW edition.
The inspiration behind the theme: Flow is both a mental state and a physical movement. It is a smooth uninterrupted movement or progress inside space and time. It's a motion, a transfer of energy. It implies a change, a sudden emerging, and suggests ease of inception.
If accepted, we will hold your editorial one week after the deadline, and message the ones who have been accepted for the second round of acceptance.
For fashion and beauty editorials, we ask for a *minimum* of 3 looks and 6 photos.
If you have fewer looks, please submit to any of the digital or web submissions. www.kavyar.com/flanellemag
Write all your team credits and all clothes credits in Kavyar boxes.
By submitting materials you agree Flanelle’s following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.