This is for web submissions 48 hours express publishing
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images.*
- Max 2048 pixels on the longest side
- Clothing credits to be put on image ( in photoshop ). Don't write the credits in the kavyar boxes. If you don't know how to do it, select Layout/Tear sheet for us to make it for you.
- Give us 2-3 cover options ( horizontal images with no credits on top )
- add all Instagram handles of your team. Double check with the team as we won't change it midway. If you don't send them we can't guarantee you will be tagged.
There will be no changes done after your editorial is published. No layout changes after it's published. No credit changes. So please, make sure and double check that everything is correct.
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission. There is also no guarantee that your images will be published on social media platforms.
By submitting materials you agree Flanelle’s following terms and conditions:
1. the photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.