This is the upgrade for priority expedited publishing.
Standard Free Web submission :https://kavyar.com/flanellemag/submissions/web-photo-series
Social Media Upgrade submission :https://kavyar.com/flanellemag/submissions/social-media-submissions
Digital Tearsheet upgrade submission: https://kavyar.com/flanellemag/submissions/digital-submission-web-editorial-tearsheets-with-flanelle-logo
- Clothing credits to be put on image (in photoshop). Do NOT write the credits in the Kavyar boxes unless picking tearhseet/layout. If you don't know how to or do not wish to use Photoshop to include the credits on image, select the Layout/Tear sheet submission option for us to make it for you.
- Submit two horizontal images with no credits for us to use as cover image options.
- Add all Instagram handles of your team. Double-check with the team as we will not accept any changes or updates. If you don't send them upon initial submission, we cannot guarantee you will be tagged.
- Maximum 2048 pixels on the longest side
No changes will be accepted once your editorial is published: no layout changes nor credit changes. So please, make sure and double-check that everything is correct.
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.
By submitting materials, you agree to follow Flanelle’s terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subject to review.