** This is for web submissions only **
We prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials. When approved, the editorial is published within 2-3 months. If you would like to be published in 1-3 weeks, please select Expedited Publishing option on the right.
Please make sure you have all the below images to be published, or else you might have to send again.
1. Send your images. If accepted, follow these steps :
- MAX 2048 pixels on the longest side. We will ask you to re-upload all images if they are bigger.
- Send individual or diptych images to us with clothing credits in the corner onto the images ( not too big, make it aesthetically appealing ) If you would like for us to do it for you, please pick the tear sheet option.
- Add team credits with your Instagram handles in the description if you want them added.
- Give us 2 to 3 cover options ( 2048px wide horizontal images with no credit on top for the front page and the top of your page ).
Individual images : https://tinyurl.com/y9gqakms
Diptych images : https://tinyurl.com/ycu5ur8j
If you do not want to or do not know how to create the diptych tearsheets or put your credits on top of images, please select the Priority Tears Option in the menu on the right. You can send your images + a document with credits.
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published if there are too many similar photos in one editorial submission
By submitting materials you agree Flanelle’s following terms and conditions:
1. the photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.