Approved Submissions are published in 3-4 months.
For earlier publication dates, please refer to the Expedited Publishing upgrades.
Submissions are final. Revisions for submission error (credits, replacement of images) incurs a fee of $19.99 payable through Kavyar. Please contact FLANELLE via your original submission for revisions and we will provide a link to pay for the revision. FLANELLE reserves the right to refuse revisions. Revisions will not be made 30-days after the publication has been released. Cancellations after the editorial is scheduled also occur a fee of $19.99$ payable through Kavyar.
1. Clothing credits to be put on the image (in photoshop). Don't write the clothing credits in the Kavyar boxes. If you don't know how to or do not wish to use Photoshop to include the credits on the image, select the Tearsheet Layout submission option for us to make it for you.
2. Submit two horizontal images with no credits for us to use as cover image options.
3. Add all Instagram handles of your team. Double-check with the team as we will not accept any changes or updates. If you don't send them upon initial submission, we cannot guarantee you will be tagged.
4. Maximum length of 2048 pixels at 96 DPI. Images that have a higher DPI will be asked to be resized
5. Please double-check that all images and all credits are correct, as we will not reupload your editorial if there are mistakes.
We prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials. When approved, the editorial is published within 3-4 months.
Individual images : https://tinyurl.com/y9gqakms
Diptych images : https://tinyurl.com/ycu5ur8j
For more information on the different submission options, please read our guidelines and our options at www.flanellemag.com/contribute
or look at the different options on https://kavyar.com/flanellemag
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.