This is for web publication on www.flanellemag.com
1. Clothing credits to be put on the image (in photoshop). Don't write the clothing credits in the Kavyar boxes. If you don't know how to or do not wish to use Photoshop to include the credits on the image, select the Tearsheet Layout submission option for us to make it for you.
2. Submit two horizontal images with no credits for us to use as cover image options.
3. Add all Instagram handles of your team. Double-check with the team as we will not accept any changes or updates. If you don't send them upon initial submission, we cannot guarantee you will be tagged.
4. Maximum length of 2048 pixels at 96 DPI
5. Please double-check that all images and all credits are correct, as we will not reupload your editorial if there are mistakes.
We prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials. When approved, the editorial is published within 3-4 months. If you would like to be published in the next weeks or days, please select Expedited Publishing or 48-Hours Publishing option on the right.
Individual images : https://tinyurl.com/y9gqakms
Diptych images : https://tinyurl.com/ycu5ur8j
For more information on the different submission options, please read our guidelines and our options at www.flanellemag.com/contribute
or look at the different options on https://kavyar.com/flanellemag
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.
By submitting materials, you agree to follow Flanelle’s terms and conditions:
1. the photographer owns all rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to Flanelle Magazine and I understand that I am granting Flanelle the rights to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and/or in digital format
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Flanelle Magazine's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify Flanelle against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Flanelle's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Flanelle Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Flanelle, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subject to review.