The mandate for freshlyWORN Magazine has always been the support and encouragement of new, emerging talent and continued promotion of established talent in the fashion and beauty industry. This includes photographers, models, designers, makeup artists, hairstylists and wardrobe stylists.
We are re-introducing our seasonal print-on-demand (POD) magazine in addition to our online webitorials.
Print-on-Demand (POD) magazine :
- POD will be re-introduced on a quarterly/seasonal basis with potentially multiple issues per season depending on volume of submissions.
- All POD submissions will be reviewed for quality of image, diversity of "looks" and seasonal interest.
- It is the responsibility of the contributor to ensure that credits to models, photographers, stylists, designers, MUAs and hairstylists are CORRECT at the time of submission. We will not redo the magazine after publication if your provided content is incorrect.
- We will NOT be providing contributors with free magazines. We will however provide contributors with FREE high-resolution digital magazine issues and PDF tearsheets.
- web editorial content may increase, or decrease, depending on the volume of content received.
- editorial submissions will be published in large, web-ready galleries with complete team credits as provided.
- all team members will have the opportunity for reciprocal links to their websites, include portfolio, instagram and/or facebook page links.
We look forward to working with you and publishing your editorial stories.