OPEN THEME | IG Stories+Feed
All editorial submissions should consist of a collaborating, creative team that is made up of, but not limited to, photographer, model(s), a makeup artist, a hair stylist, and a wardrobe stylist when possible and with COVID-19 health and safety restrictions taken into consideration.
** Please consider submitting remote virtual photographs taken via FaceTime or another application to ensure that everyone's health and safety are taken into consideration in areas where there are COVID-19 restrictions. **
1. An editorial must contain a MINIMUM of TWO (2) unique / different beauty looks OR fashion looks. We want to see a variety in your images, not just different views or angles of the same styling, be CREATIVE!
2. NO NUDITY. If your image(s) need to be censored before being published on any social media feeds it will be automatically rejected.
3. ALL team members involved must be credited via Instagram (photographers, models, stylists, etc). All credits are copied and pasted into each posted story directly from the submission file. Ensure that ALL names are checked for accuracy BEFORE final submission. Errors in spelling and tags will not be corrected once the story is published.
4. Submission is exclusively for Instagram STORIES.
5. Images must be provided at high resolution and edited / retouched before submission. **Please see the TECHNICAL DETAILS for the correct sizing of your images. Images that do not meet standard sizes listed below may be cropped to fit the social media requirements.**
6. No watermarks, borders or graphics are permitted.
** TECHNICAL DETAILS **
All IG posts must adhere to the following dimensions:
- IG Stories: 1080 x 1950 pixels
- IG Feed Square: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- IG Feed Portrait: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- IG Feed Landscape: 1080 x 608 pixels
All submissions will be cropped to fit the above proportions if they are not submitted at the right size.
All parties involved in the shoot must consent to having their work published on freshlyWORN Magazine's social media feed. Any models represented by agencies must have a signed release from their agent (even if they did the shoot as trade) and the photographer must be able to provide the release with their submission or upon editorial request.