From Russia With Love (F.R.W.L). Digital and print magazine about fashion and beauty.
Our magazine is about fashion and beauty for the public from Russia and neighboring countries who are not yet very familiar with the world of fashion. We want to show the Russian public interesting masters from all over the world, and show Russian masters from the hinterland to the whole world in return.
March Issue Theme: Gender Bender
In the realities of the modern world, the boundaries of sexes and gender roles are gradually blurring, the unisex is firmly settled on the catwalks and streets, and you will not surprise anyone with a woman in a tuxedo. However, for many people, the concept of changing roles and sexes remains a provocation, and provocation is a fashion engine!
We suggest you try on the image of the opposite sex. Moreover, your task will be really complete assimilation.
You can choose an external transformation in the style of clothing, facial features, body plastic, and a social role. Most importantly, let it be beautiful. We expect from you stylish and strong stories about gender equality, about social problems that we can voice through the prism of the fashion world. We are not against humor and provocation, but first of all we want to see a real gloss in your work
May Issue Theme: Freedom
Liberty! All about freedom, as you feel and understand it. Freedom in feelings, freedom in behavior, freedom in all its manifestations!
- When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission.
- We don't provide free print copy’s. FRWL Magazine is a Print on demand Magazine that is sold through MagCloud. We do send out tear-off sheets for free .
- Team credits are required for all submissions, We will not be responsible for any missing or incorrect credit.
- If the editorial is named by the following names: "Editorial, Fashion, Beauty", we rename it to the model name.
- The release date can last up to five days maximum.
- When submitting it is mandatory to write credits to the teams in the section " Submission statement " (We will not make changes after the publication of the magazine and posts in the instagram. )
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of FRWL Magazine.