A rare opportunity to submit your work and get it showcased in our
HYDRO ISSUE theme issue in mid September 2022.
We still encourage all creatives to keep the season in mind. We are likely to refuse for example winter work in the middle of summer. Stick to high quality and resolution submissions as the rest are likely to be refused.
We publish luxurious, exclusive content. GLAMVILLE Magazine does not publish photos which have already been published in any other magazine to maintain exclusivity.
Please make sure to include a title for your editorial, along with credits (where applicable) and Instagram account for promoting on Social Media.
Once the magazine is published, changes to credits cannot be made, so please double check all credits information is accurate.
Print copy of the Magazine will be available to purchase on Magcloud.
CAN BE SEEN HERE:
Terms & Conditions
* The Submitter owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to GLAMVILLE Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation of GLAMVILLE Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify GLAMVILLE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against GLAMVILLE arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* GLAMVILLE Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions.
* Artists who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the submitter.
We appreciate all submissions.
- Images can be beauty, fashion, or creative pieces.
- Images that are not accepted in this period or form can be moved to another submission category.
- Images that have been previously posted on social media can still be submitted.
- Images should also have NO WATERMARKS.
All submissions should be between 1-5 images. We use mostly portrait images, landscape is welcomebut gets less chances.
PUBLICATION OR SOCIAL :
Magazine Editions / Volumes shall be made available for Print and Digital Purchase on Magcloud. Each Magazine will have a month-long promotional campaign built around it and links will be provided for purchase.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR REJECTION:
The submitted images don't meet the genres we are seeking
The submitted images don't meet our standards of quality
Work that is submitted after the deadline
Team credits are essential:
Credits are essential (and social media links) for each photo. Credits should include Photographer, Model, and MUA. (Please also include Stylist, Designer, and Agency credits if applicable). If any person/organization is accidentally left out of the credits, the submitter of the images will be held responsible and not GLAMVILLE MAGAZINE. If these are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published. Be sure to double-check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly.
If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
No changes will be accepted once your editorial is published: no layout changes nor credit changes. So please, make sure and double-check that everything is correct or corrected before deadline.
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.
Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in GLAMVILLE Magazine. If a series is published and gone into print we will charge a £50 fee to remove it, as the complete publication will have to be adjusted. For publications that have already been printed, removal will be unavailable but for further prints this will be possible for above fee.
If a model is below the age of 18, signed parental permission is required and sent as an attachment. If no consent form is sent, GLAMVILLE has the right to assume that all models are 18 or older.
* If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you're not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights.
** the design,layout and composition of the publication is always entirely up to our designer and edito-in-chief. No amendment requests are acceptable nor revisions to fit individual taste. No refunds.No
free print copies.