+ All submission for webtorials must be UNPUBLISHED and EXCLUSIVE. Team credits are obligatory for all submissions.
+ All submissions will be reviewed – Submission does not mean publication.
Possible rejection reasons:
- Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the general aesthetics of Haute Punch
- The quality of work is not high enough
- Images contain watermarks
- You have not supplied enough images to create a full story
- Credits are incomplete
+ Please refrain from posting approved images or stories online prior to the launch of the webtorial. We reserve the right to pull the story should you do so.
+ You have to be the copyright holder to the images being submitted, or you have permission from the copyright holder to submit the images.
+ No Instagram handles for all team members = no publishing. Please make sure to provide this information or we won't be able to publish your editorial. Just make sure to clarify if a team member does not have an Instagram handle.
+ We provide tear sheets for every online publication.
+ We are theme free. But please feel free to take inspiration from some of our mood boards:
INTERVIEW OPTION: If your submission is rejected, Kavyar will issue a full refund. This may take 8-12 days from rejection date for funds to show up in your account from. You can direct any questions in regards to the payment process to Kavyar ([email protected]
* By submitting images to be published on our website, you confirm that the work submitted is your own, original piece and you own copyrights to all the images. You are granting Haute Punch Magazine an unrestricted permission to use the images in the forthcoming and future issues and on social media. Published images become a permanent part of the magazine and can be reused in the future.