VOLUME 9 THEME: "Avant-Garde Editorial" (new and unusual or experimental ideas). Please include 1-3 sentences on how your submission fits the theme in your opinion.
1. PHOTOGRAPHERS: Send 2-20 photos with a title
ARTISTS: Submit at least 2 pieces of art (digitally) with a title
VIDEOGRAPHERS: We do accept video submissions, please contact us through email to coordinate
(if there is a set theme for the month, please make sure all work submitted follows the theme)
2. For any images, please try to make sure they are 8.5x11 (2550 × 3300 px) at 300dpi (highest quality at 25MB max)
We reserve the rights to crop any images we choose in order to fit the layout/design
3. Provide the names of the models, crew, and anyone who helped put the shoot together along with their Instagram tags
4. Send a short bio of yourself and the story behind the work you submit (for our social media’s)
5. Once the submission is accepted, please fill out a consent for publication form (we will send this to you if you get accepted).
If this form is not submitted, we will not publish or post any work. Creatives must submit this form each time a submission to HAZZE MEDIA is accepted.
HAZZE MEDIA reserves the right to deny or accept submissions, reserves the right to publish & post approved work, and reserves the right to respond to those whose submissions fit our guidelines.
By submitting you agree:1.Participants
who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer (or creative submitting the photo).2.The
person submitting the photo owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit the photographs to HAZZE Magazine.
3. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
4. I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
5. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of HAZZE Magazine.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WORK THAT INCLUDES:
Defamation (Libel and Slander)
Any Copyright Infringement work (creatives must hold the copyright to the work submitted)
SUBMIT TEAM REQUESTS, VIDEOGRAPHY, JOURNALISM PIECES, ETC VIA EMAIL TO [email protected]
[TEAM POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED]