- All images must be retouched and edited
- Do not put borders around your images
- We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names and tags for accuracy
All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one looks won’t be accepted.
- To guarantee maximum social media exposure; unfortunately, we have to say no to images we need to censor before we can share them on major social media.
When you share your published images, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL:
! IMPORTANT !
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (The HUNTER magazine.) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
NOTE: We do not provide free printed copy’s of HUNTER Magazine. We do provide tare sheets to all of our contributors 2 weeks after the issue has been released. If you would like to order a copy of the issue, please visit our website.
There you can either order a physical copy of the latest issue. We do not reissue digital tares after they've been sent out the initial time ( speaking of past issues ). If you've been published in the past and would like tares from past issues you will have to order digital tares from our site.
Images that have been posted on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.) will not be published. We only make exceptions to this rule if we are interviewing a contributor that has a piece of art(work) that stands out and deserves to be published again or featured on https://hunterartmag.com/
due to the level of traffic it is receiving online and in print elsewhere.
If you're goal is to submit to us and other magazines to be published in the same month, please let us know so we can remove the editorial in advance and save you the confusion once you notice your editorial was not featured due to multiple publishing's.
HUNTER Magazine Team