With More than 154000 social media followers in such a short few years, we have an audience reach of 3 million followers (!), IMIRAGEmagazine is one of the fastest growing Fashion/Beauty publication. With our uniquely creative and visually curated print issues and with the highest percentage social media view rates, our magazine make sure your work will be noticed.
Our newest Magazines and Photo Book issues are now available through worldwide.
IMIRAGEmagazine is more than just an other "picture book"...It's about storytelling. Images hold the potential to share some of the most powerful stories that connect us no matter where in the world we live. The weekly magazine applauds relevant and visually stunning features on art, design, film, music, photography, style and other creative genres.
Featured talents can share their latest projects and audience can gain insight into their imaginative perception.
We accept exclusive submissions from emerging photographers and their creative teams, artists and fashion designers/ brands.
Please note that “emerging” does not mean “just started”. We promoting new and exciting talents who are wholly committed to their craft through never ending experimentation, who dares to push the limit and bring such fantasies to life.
Please read carefully our submission guidelines!
before you submit, please make sure you read through and understand our submission guidelines, and make sure your images are the exact type of photography we are looking for. ( For example: if we are looking for High-end fashion photographies, please do not send us Urban-street photographies)
(Exclusive only) Fashion & Beauty Photography (SRGB colour format images)
Please include the following assets and information in a submission:
- Title (or at least an idea for a title)
- Photographers Name
- List the creative team (model, stylist, make-up and hair, assistants, retoucher, etc.)
- List the clothing credits per outfit, unless the series is featuring only one designer or is a beauty shoot.
- Brief 1-3 line description/commentary on the shoot.
- High resolution SRGB (!) images up to 8MB per image.
- Social links
Please note that: if your work has been inspired by other artist’s work you need to mention it in your commentary/description and credit the original artist. Please appreciate other’s work and obey copyright!!!!
(Exclusive only) General Photography (SRGB colour format images)
Photography coverage to include journalism/documentary, street, performing arts, abstract / fine art, and (tasteful) nudes.
Please include the following information in a submission:
- Photographers Name
- Model / Subject name
- Brief 1-2 line description per image or for the entire photo series if applicable to provide background.
- High resolution SRGB format images up to 8MB per image.
- Social links.
Art (SRGB colour format images)
Art work we feature includes but is not limited to painting, drawing, illustration, sculpture, digital media, fine art photography, and installations.
When submitting to us, please make sure to include:
- Title of the art work/series/collection
- Brief description or narrative
- High resolution and High quality images of the work providing a number of angles and close ups. Any art submissions with low quality imagery will be declined (this includes both the resolution and professionalism of the shots).
- Optional video if applicable
- All submissions must feature multiple artworks.
- Please make sure to fill out your profile as well with your bio, social links.
Fashion Design (SRGB colour format images)
All fashion submissions must be accompanied by a photo editorial or look books, style photography, or a fashion film and any interesting behind-the-scenes. Be sure to include your web address and the inspiration behind the product.
The release date can last up to 7 days maximum. Sometimes the magazine goes ahead of time.
Team credits are essential, if these are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published.
- Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly.
Instagram handles should be included, please do not send hyperlinks, please use the "@" symbol and the correct moniker.
Credit corrections after publication: $50
Please contact IMIRAGEmagazine via your original submission for revisions and we will provide a link to pay for the revision. IMIRAGEmagazine reserves the right to refuse revisions. Revisions will not be made 30-days after the publication has been released.
Photo release form:
By submitting materials you agree IMIRAGEmagazine’s following terms and conditions:
1. I own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to IMIRAGEmagazine.
2. I am the sole owner of copyright on this Photograph, and I understand that I am granting IMIRAGEmagazine the one-time, nonexclusive right to use it in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” issue of IMIRAGEmagazine
• to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the IMIRAGEmagazine website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
IMIRAGEmagazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above listed scope. Any use of the Photograph beyond that scope will be subject to a separate license agreement.
3. I consent to indemnify IMIRAGEmagazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against IMIRAGEmagazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
4. I grant this authorization free of charge.
5. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to me.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
Please note that, IMIRAGEmagazine doesn't provide free print copies as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Magcloud and Blurb prints by purchase, but we are tear sheets of your editorial.
You may cancel your submission prior publication.
To remove any editorials after publication you must pay $100 via Paypal to:[email protected]
Purchases are final, no refunds.