We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions, editorial, portrait and wedding inspiration.
* All submission should be between 6-10 images. If your submissions are over 8 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait size images, the less landscape size the better.
* If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. It must contain wardrobe and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands (major brands such as Michael Kors, Top Shop etc. are not allowed). For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of L’affaire Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by L’affaire Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
*Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
*There is little or no space left for placement.
*The quality of work is not high enough.
*Wardrobe is repeated throughout the editorial.
*Repeated makeup looks.
*Images contain watermarks.
*You have not supplied enough images to create a full story.
For more details please see the magazine website.