We're seeking runway shows and presentations! Please be sure to note the following points BEFORE submitting:
- We only seek shows with a London connection. Shot in the UK or a British designer showing abroad.
- We are looking for shows that took place within the last three months. We may accept 'vintage' shows more than 5 years old which are particularly noteworthy
- If you want to avoid disappointment, it's a good idea to check our previous issues to see if we have already published the designer. The contents page is free to view always.
- We want to see ALL the looks from the show. Give us everything - don't edit your selection down first.
- We cover womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, sportswear, swimwear, lingerie, hats, jewellery etc etc - if it's a fashion show we'll consider it
- Please make sure your photos DON’T have a logo/watermark.
- Make sure to include the date of the show and the connection to London in your notes. If you don't include this, we will have to assume you haven't followed our requirements.
We can only accept submissions from the photographer, unless written permission signed by the photographer/rights holder is obtained.
Include a title and be sure to tag the fashion designer and photographer at minimum. Individual image credits are not required.
Please see our Pinterest board for previously published examples: