General ongoing submissions for short stories and/or poetry to be published in our magazine.
We love to feature the following:
- short stories and poems that incorporate fashion
- marginalised voices
- activism for sustainability, diversity, inclusion, and equal rights in fiction form
- new and interesting ideas and concepts
- short stories and poems based around London
- anything so cool that we haven't even thought of it to list it here
Any genre will be considered; including one or more of the above points will increase your chances of acceptance.
Aim for between 500 to 3000 words. We may edit your submission for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Include at least one image that we can print alongside the text. Please attach your interview as a Word Document or Google Docs link. PDFs WILL NOT be accepted.
Please make sure your included photos DON’T have a logo/watermark. Make sure that you have written permission signed by the photographer/rights holder if that is not you. If you do not have an image to include, check Unsplash.com
for a stock photo that will work and include the URL to the original in the credits.
Include a title.
We only publish one fiction piece per issue, so to increase your chances, consider upgrading.