be creative (we do not discriminated, all sizes are great, all styles are reviewed, as long as you are creative and the photos are amazing)
Submission Requirements: 4 - 34 images
- All images must be retouched and edited
- Minimum: 4 different looks (if one brand is on more than 2 looks it will be considered advertorial)
- Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ website & social media information in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (on all major social media platforms)
- We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
- Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus
⁜ TEAM, WARDROBE, AND GEAR CREDITS ⁜
Please add them inside the system (find the people or add them)
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE ($15 payable through PayPal) make sure when you upload the credits that they are correct, that Instagrams are added to all team members. If you need any corrections there will be a $15 fee charged to make them.
CANCELATION FEE ($60.00 payable through PayPal) Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in LYUN Magazine.
- We are unable to provide complimentary copies to our print-on-demand contributors. However, we will promote your work heavily on our website and social media.
⁜ IMPORTANT ⁜
By submitting your work, you need to:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (LYUN magazine - Image Nation Studio L.L.C.) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
When you share your published editorial, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL: