Thank you again for your interest in MALVIE Magazine. Visit our Instagram profile ( instagram.com/malviemagazine/
) to see the type of work that we promote and publish. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email. We appreciate all submissions.
All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the file sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, Lesser the landscape the better.
Team credits are essential, if these are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published. Be sure to double-check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
* If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you're not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights. Here is the link from where you can download the release form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wHmGlJNzhqSZww3RY21A8KftKWZ13x3e
By submitting materials you agree with Malvie's following terms and conditions:
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to MALVIE Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of MALVIE Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify MALVIE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against MALVIE's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that MALVIE Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions. Also, we will send a FREE digital copy version.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
MALVIE Magazine Team