The September issues are generally regarded as the most important issue of the year for fashion magazines. And definitely, it is the most important for us! It is going to be a BIG BOOK! OVER 300 pages, full of amazing content!
The cover of the SEPTEMBER ISSUE is the most important part of the magazine. The reason why it is important is because it is the most anticipated issue of the year, we publish just THE TOP artists and creators from all over the world and the issue itself has the highest number of pages. Important seasons, highest quality work, more advertisers, so it's important.
This submission is for our best issue of the year! Be advised that selection for this premium issue is very restrictive and we're going to accept just the highest work!
All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
- Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- Submissions must be exclusive and unpublished. Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog, and social media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- All images must be final retouched images.
- Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
- Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including Instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box.
- All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- MALVIE Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photoshoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. However, we will send you a FREE Digital Copy of your publication.
- Behind the scenes photos, videos, and fashion films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We try our best to promote as many artists as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email.
MALVIE Magazine Team