MALVIE Mag is a ONE-OF-A-KIND Fashion, Beauty and Art Magazine based in France - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
We will be accepting open-themed kids/teens submissions. We pride ourselves on discovering new talents! This category is for any submission you may have. We love all ages and races and subjects we are a melting-pot of CULTURE and inclusive unique creators!
Visit our Instagram profile ( instagram.com/teenmalvie
) to see the type of work that we promote and publish. We appreciate all submissions. Thank you!
- Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- Submissions must be exclusive and unpublished. Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog, and social media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- A parental release must be attached.
- All images must be final retouched images.
- Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
- Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including Instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box.
- All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- MALVIE Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photoshoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. However, we will send you a FREE Digital Copy of your publication.
- Behind the scenes photos, videos, and fashion films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We try our best to promote as many artists as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email.
MALVIE Magazine Team