MALVIE Mag is a one-of-a-kind Fashion, Beauty and Art Magazine based in France - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
We are calling all creatives to submit their work and share their creative journey. MALVIE Magazine is using this edition to showcase art which empowers people of color and amplifies their voices. We do not intend to have any financial gains from this and will be donating proceeds to a local black led organisation tackling racial injustice.
If you want to be part of our little interview, please answer these questions:
1. Can you give us a bit of background on how your career evolved?
2. What's been the biggest highlight in your career so far?
3. If you could say one thing to someone younger who looks up to you, what would you say?
4. Using one word how would you describe your art?
5. Who is the person that inspires you the most and why?
6. If you can have the power to share anything with the world, what would that be?
7. What are your goals for the near future and do you have any exciting project you want to share with us?
- Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- Submissions must be exclusive and unpublished. Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog, and social media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- All images must be final retouched images.
- Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
- Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including Instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box.
- All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- MALVIE Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photoshoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. However, we will send you a FREE Digital Copy of your publication.
- Behind the scenes photos, videos, and fashion films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We try our best to promote as many artists as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email.
MALVIE Magazine Team