MALVIE FRENCH MAGAZINE is a fashion, beauty and art magazine based onto contributions from artists, particularly photographers and models, aiming to promote the future generation of creative people - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
The Artist's Special Edition is an OPEN-THEMED CALL FOR WORK. We accept fashion, beauty, art, studio, fitness, tattoo, sensual (implied nudity only) and more.
Visit our Instagram profile ( instagram.com/malviemag
) to see the type of work that we promote and publish. We appreciate all submissions. We reserved the right to move any submission accepted to other MALVIE categories, depending on publication needs or space availability.
- When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Magazine reserves the right to Accept or Deny any submission.
- Prior to submitting, the photographers and the holders of copyright on the photographs submitted to MALVIE MAGAZINE must read our release form. This form outlines the usage and intellectual property rights that you must assign to Malvie Magazine as a condition of acceptance: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DPoCjh2zLeAWp8i4icTPXZSxSnbglecQ/view?usp=sharing
- Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- Although all submissions are welcomed, we prioritize exclusive and unpublished editorials. Diversity is what makes MALVIE Magazine so unique! All are welcome to generate submissions!
- Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
- Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box.
- All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- MALVIE Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. However, we will send you the tearsheets and a FREE Digital Copy of your publication.
- Behind the scene photos, videos, and fashion films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We're trying our best to promote as many artists as possible.
- By submitting you are guaranteeing to MALVIE Magazine that the model and team behind your submission are all of legal age 18 years old or older. SUBMISSIONS INCLUDING MINORS WILL BE REJECTED
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email at [email protected]
MALVIE Magazine Team