MALVIE Mag is a ONE-OF-A-KIND Fashion, Beauty and Art Magazine based in France - WE ARE THE PEOPLE!
This is an OPEN-THEMED CALL FOR WORK. We accept fashion, beauty, art, studio, fitness, tattoo, sensual (implied nudity only) and more.
Visit our Instagram profile ( instagram.com/malviemag
) to see the type of work that we promote and publish. We appreciate all submissions. We reserved the right to move any submission accepted to other MALVIE categories, depending on publication needs or space availability.
- Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, you will receive a link to our release form which will have to be signed by the Photographer. If the release form is not completed before the deadline, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- Submissions must be exclusive and unpublished. Once a submission is accepted by MALVIE, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and social media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
- All images must be final retouched images.
- Please submit images with NO LOGOS or WATERMARKS.
- Wardrobe and team credits must be included with submissions including instagram handles (Please provide IG handles as @name). Make sure all credits are correctly spelled! Full team credits must be typed/added into the description/statement box.
- All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- MALVIE Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies. We also don’t pay for submissions, all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. However, we will send you a FREE Digital Copy of your publication.
- Behind the scene photos, videos, and fashion films also can be considered for any accepted submissions. We're try our best to promote as many artists as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email.
MALVIE Magazine Team