WEBITORIALS | 2021 | OPEN THEME |
MALVIE is constantly in search of great talent to feature in the publication’s prominent print and digital editions. We are looking for inspirational and innovative content: high-end fashion, beauty, conceptual work, fine art, brands, and influencers that stand out as creative, original, and inspiring. MALVIE doesn't just aim to publish you, it promotes you to an audience that appreciates your work. Our Webitorials are theme free. Visit our Instagram profile ( instagram.com/malviemag
) to see the type of work that we promote and publish.
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images.*
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Please include your team members in the credits.
- We do NOT accept material that includes full nudes, smoking, alcohol, pictures that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
- Only exclusive editorials that have not been published online, on social media in other magazines or on any digital platforms will be considered.
* If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you're not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights. Here is the link from where you can download the release form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wHmGlJNzhqSZww3RY21A8KftKWZ13x3e
By submitting materials you agree with Malvie's following terms and conditions:
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to MALVIE Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of MALVIE Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify MALVIE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against MALVIE's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that MALVIE Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions. Also, we will send a FREE digital copy version.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
MALVIE Magazine Team