WEBITORIALS | 2020 | OPEN THEME |
We are theme free. But please feel free to take inspiration from some of our previews publications: https://www.instagram.com/malviemag
*Please read the guidelines and make sure you send the right images.*
- All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
- Submit minimum of one horizontal image to use as a cover image.
- Please include your, your team members handles in the credits. Double-check with the team as we will not accept any changes or updates after we accept the submission. If you don't send them upon initial submission, we cannot guarantee you will be tagged.
- We do NOT accept material that includes full nudes, smoking, alcohol, pictures that incite violence, racism or xenophobia.
Only exclusive editorials that have not been published online, on social media in other magazines or on any digital platforms will be considered.
Note that webitorials only last on our website for 3 months and then they are removed.
* If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you're not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights. Here is the link from where you can download the release form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wHmGlJNzhqSZww3RY21A8KftKWZ13x3e
By submitting materials you agree with Malvie's following terms and conditions:
* The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to MALVIE Magazine. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of MALVIE Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify MALVIE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against MALVIE's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* I grant this authorization free of charge and that MALVIE Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication or pay for your shoots. However; we will promote your work on social media, events, and promotions. Also, we will send a FREE digital copy version.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
MALVIE Magazine Team