We believe in free speech and in the same direction we introduce MALVIE Mag to be an open platform for sharing art, practical, helpful, actionable information and news stories with readers from around the globe. MALVIE Mag welcomes your submissions which are relevant, timely and of public interest.
Be creative, original and unique. Don’t know what this means? Think outside the box. Think different. Tell a story, use a great metaphor, or write sous thought-provoking material and make sure you have a strong introduction that hooks readers and draws them in.
If you want to submit an article, please read these Important Notes:
- All articles must be in the English language, well spaced, with appropriate paragraphs, well punctuated and without spelling mistakes.
- It’s always better to pitch an idea first, rather than invest time and effort only to be disappointed by a rejection.
- You can submit photos that go with the article. You must own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit the Article/Photograph to MALVIE Magazine.
- Credit all sources if your article demands any.
- The ideal length is about 400-700 words. They should address one main idea or theme.
- Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as an author. You can include a link to your site, and one more link (e.g. to your Instagram account, or your email address, etc.)
- The editors reserve the right to edit for content, clarity and suitability.
- Submissions must be exclusive to us. If your article is accepted, in its entirety it should not appear elsewhere (such as on your own blog).
After submission, please allow us up to 5 days to respond. We do our best to read all articles sent to us promptly but please bear in mind that we receive many submissions daily. There are many factors that go into our decision to publish or not. Relevance and timeliness are obviously significant but so too are the quality of writing and the quality of thinking.
We look forward to reading your stories.
By submitting materials you agree with Malvie's following terms and conditions:
* The submitter owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Article/Photograph to MALVIE Magazine. Once an image/article is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of MALVIE Magazine.
* I consent to indemnify MALVIE against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against MALVIE's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
* Once images are approved for publication, you give us the right to correct/edit/retouch pictures or written content if needed.
* Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
MALVIE Magazine Team