Eight best works will be published on Covers of the Marika Magazine in DECEMBER FOR FREE + placement in instagram FOR FREE + placement of Webitorial FOR FREE+ interviews FOR FREE.
Ready to take part?
Submit your best work on one of the topics. We will accept your submission and confirm your participation in the photocontest. All accepted submissions are guaranteed to be published in Marika Magazine in DECEMBER. Deadline for applications - NOVEMBER 30.
Topics of work:
✓ finet art
The winners (8 works - 1 work per topic) will be determined by the editor-in-chief of Marika Magazine. Criteria: originality, idea, relevance to the topic, high quality photo, possibility of layout on the cover.
If you want to participate in different topics - send several submissions. One Topic - One Submission. Please indicate the topic you selected in the subject line.
If your work is of poor quality (in the opinion of the editor) or does not fit the magazine's topics, your submission will be rejected without a refund.
- All images must be retouched and edited
- Please include credits for all participants in the shoot so that we can tag them when we share images online (on all major social media platforms).
Attention! Please be careful and carefully check the team and wardrobe credits. If you notice an error, you need to fix it in the submission settings on Kavyar. Please make sure that all credits are correct before submitting your work.
When submitting your work, you must:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all the rights, titles and interests in all works submitted by you, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Get permission from models or their agents to publish works with their participation.
- Models must have the photographer's consent for publication, legal representation, or agent approval.
To protect and indemnify the publisher (magazine - MARIKA) all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses that publisher may sustain or incur at the suit of a third party, if posted material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property in breach of the above paragraph. By taking submission you approve these norms, accept the rules and take all the possible risks on yourself.
By allowing MARIKA magazine to publish your work, you grant permission to use your work in any of our publications and websites, videos, marketing materials, advertising, and any other media or formats used to create and monetize MARIKA magazine content.
We reserve the right to crop your photos and change their size.
Note: We do not guarantee that all materials accepted by us will be published.
Tear sheets will be sent to you one month after the publication of the magazine.
Please note! We do not send an electronic version of the magazine for free.
By submitting to this contest or sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion”), you hereby:
- acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Kavyar; and
- release, waive, and forever discharge Kavyar and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, members, agents, representatives, permitted successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, "Releases") of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, losses, liabilities, rights, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, obligations, costs, expenses, liens, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, damages, judgments, extents, executions, claims, and demands, of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, suspected or unsuspected, in law, admiralty, or equity (collectively, "Claims"), which any of such you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall, or may have against Kavyar for, upon, or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever from the beginning of time created by or otherwise arising out of the Promotion.