Publishing your photos in the editorial magazine Marika (print and digital) and posting on our Instagram, depending on the option we choose.
- We accept photos in the categories: portraits, beauty, men, fashion, designers, portfolio, wedding, kids, nature and travel, fine - art & Fantasy.
- All images must be retouched and edited (No nudity, scenes of violence and blood).
- All photos must be of high quality.
- Follow us on Instagram @marika_magazine.
- Please include credits for all participants in the shoot (instagram and e-mail) so that we can tag them when we share images online. We do not accept submissions without team credits.
Attention! If your work is of poor quality (according to the editors) or does not correspond to the theme of the magazine, your work will be rejected without a refund (or if it is provided for by a paid option, then the money will be returned to your account within 10 working days). Please read the terms of payment carefully.
When submitting your work, you must:
- Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all the rights, titles and interests in all works submitted by you, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
- Get permission from models or their agents to publish works with their participation.
- Models must have the photographer's consent for publication, legal representation, or agent approval.
To protect and indemnify the publisher (magazine - MARIKA) all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses that publisher may sustain or incur at the suit of a third party, if posted material violates or misappropriates any third property or intellectual property in breach of the above paragraph. By taking submission you approve these norms, accept the rules and take all the possible risks on yourself.
By allowing MARIKA magazine to publish your work, you grant permission to use your work in any of our publications and websites, videos, marketing materials, advertising, and any other media or formats used to create and monetize MARIKA magazine content.
We reserve the right to crop your photos and change their size.
Note: We do not guarantee that all materials accepted by us will be published.
Tear sheets will be sent to you one month after the publication of the magazine.
Please note! We do not send an electronic version of the magazine for free.